Sunday, March 19, 2006

One Year

I just realized this month makes one year that I have been blogging. Since my first post I met the most wonderful girl, did some traveling (Atlanta, California, Kansas City, and New York), did some nutty dancing, and started up again with school. If I would have known all that all of this would happen so shortly after blogging, I would have started much earlier ;-)

Thanks everyone for a great first year of blogging! I hope this has been as interesting and helpful for you as it has been for me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Congratulations David! I must say, I copied your idea, but I swear I was going to do something similar, but you beat me to it! :) owell... no biggie :)

3/21/2006 12:10 AM  
Blogger david said...

Thanks! I never thought of myself as a writer, much less someone who would keep something like this up for a year. Kind of wild. A big congrats back at you!

3/21/2006 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home