Friday, April 15, 2005

Atlanta: Day 1

We left work at 3:30 PM CST, mostly due to my lack of wrapping things up on time. It always seems to be a challenge to get away in a timely manner. I’m going to meet a friend of mine from work who moved out to Atlanta to work at one of General Mills’ plants. I’m going with two friends from work, one of which has never been on a real road trip before. I have a feeling he is going to either kill us or himself by the end of the trip, we will soon see.

We have been doing shifts of about 4-6 hours of driving before switching drivers. Late night driving is actually a lot more fun than I remember it. There is something about screaming out the lyrics to songs on the radio at 3 AM while driving down an open road that can’t be beat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home