Thursday, March 16, 2006

NCAA & Me

To my surprise, I learned that today was the start of the NCAA tourney and the bracket that I am in. I'm guessing a key part to having fun with this sort of thing is paying attention to what is going on. Having never cared enough to pay attention to the event in the past, this requires serious effort.

How do you guys keep up with this stuff? I suppose the standard way is to watch the games, read the articles, and check the scores, but I'm having a hard time understanding where the entertainment aspect comes into that. It must be a lot like cigarettes, coffee, or Splenda, an acquired taste.

We'll see if I can acquire it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

haha... splenda, an aquired taste... ain't that the truth... though i just don't care to aquire that one, nor the cigs

3/17/2006 1:14 AM  
Blogger david said...

Lisa - Glad you can identify with me there!

Karin - Yeah, my bracket auto updates as well. I'll let things play out and see how it goes. I might have to find a game on TV or watch some highlights online.

3/17/2006 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home