Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Its Begining To Look A Lot Like Christmas

I just sent out a mass email with a link to my blog, so I'm assuming a few of you out there are new to this site and are scouring these pages for references to yourself. To ease your mind you should know that I never post non blogger names (including my own full name), pictures of people I know, or anything related to work. You can look for such things, but you will not find them. Check out my first post for my other self imposed blogging rules. Also, please feel free to leave a comment on any of the posts. I get my kicks out of comments.

I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year. Normally I hate it when my life is hectic for the holidays and trying to divide my time fairly between two families. I've always loved Christmas (who doesn't) but I haven't been so excited for it in years as I am now. On a completely unrelated topic, my girlfriend will be coming to town for Christmas! We have a big week planned, everything from meeting my extended family to skiing, to a wedding reception. It should be a great week!

Also helping to get me in the spirit, I went to a community play that a good friend of mine was in this past weekend. The show was geared more for the younger audience, but it was still a ton of fun. To top it all off, in one scene he wore a dress. Don't ask me how a family oriented Christmas play could include cross dressing, but some how they pulled it off.

Many of you know or have heard my cousin play (name mentioned because it was already publicly posted), well she played again on Saturday and it was one of the best shows I've seen her do. While it wasn't a Christmas show, I was able to see her and her parents so with all that extended family it felt like Christmas.

Have a Merry Christmas!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Nice "family christmas" photo... photoshop is a great tool, eeh? it got me thinking and wondering... even had to have our cross-dressing friend point out that, duh, photoshop.

Merry Christmas to you as well..

12/23/2005 12:01 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Happy New Year, David!

1/02/2006 2:18 PM  
Blogger david said...

Thanks! A happy new year to you as well!

1/02/2006 7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, David!!!

2/07/2006 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home