Thursday, August 18, 2005

Heidi in Concert!

I have a ton to write about, but have had no time as of late, still I had to get this urgent nugget out there. I know a lot of you have seen my cousin Heidi play, well, this weekend is her biggest gig ever, Higher Ground. She is the only unsigned artist playing at the festival and will be sharing the stage with Michael W. Smith, the Supertones, Rebecca St. James, Barlow Girl, and a number of others. If you don't have plans this weekend, go support her!

Band List(direct link to Heidi's listing):
http://www.hgmusicfest.com/music.html#heidi

I'm headed to CA tomorrow, so I'll do my best to write some updates while waiting around in the airport and on the plane.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

i wish i could... but money and time is not going to work tht out...

man, i was just telling brooke we should all hang out this weekend...

i guess that won't work... AGAIN

8/19/2005 12:16 AM  
Blogger david said...

Hey, it isn't that I don't want to! I'm just the type of guy you have to plan 4 years in advance with. :( We WILL meet again!

8/19/2005 12:20 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

oh i know how it is david...

:)

hey just a heads up... i'm thinking of posing the idea of a bunch of friends heading up to Duluth/Gooseberry Falls sunday of labor day weekend... i haven't told anyone yet... i think it would be fun though

8/19/2005 12:38 AM  
Blogger david said...

That sounds like a lot of fun, I have the wedding of course on Saturday, but Gooseberry! Wow, keep me posted!

8/21/2005 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home