Wednesday, November 09, 2005

College Dining

This week I officially became a college student again! I purchased 4 packs of Ramen noodles for $0.50. Creamy Chicken and Roasted Chicken varieties of course. I figured the best way to really dig into the books would be to dig into the college food. I was right! Maybe it is the malnutrition of the noodles warping my perception of reality, but somehow I feel more studious.

This weekend my step brother is getting married, which happens to be excellent timing since I have finals and papers due next week (please note sarcasm). I seriously am happy for him though and I'm looking forward to the wedding, it is going to be a lot of fun. I'm still not exactly sure where or what is going on, but it will be a fun crowd which is all that matters.

I recently learned that my cousin is going to China to work for 9 months! How cool is that? That is a serious adventure, it is definitely right up her alley. She is going to do great out there. Now if only flights weren't $1,500+ I might actually be able to afford to visit. Oh well, I'm sure she will take at least take a picture of herself in front of the Great Wall, as long as I see that I should be ok with the family right?

A big thanks to all of you as you have been so supportive of my school quest! It has been a major help to know that I have so many people behind me on this endeavor.

1 Comments:

Blogger Seth R. said...

Mmm, Ramen. Creamy Chicken was always my favorite flavor.

11/10/2005 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home