Sunday, September 18, 2005

Looking Forward

The past couple weeks have been busy, but it has gone very well. I initially approached school with the mindset that it would consume my life, just to prepare me for the worst. School has not been even close to as bad as I had imagined. I've been able to find time for friends, family, and a little bit of personal time amidst it all. Granted, my time has to be a little more structured now to make everything fit, but I'm seeing as I progress through the semester and get more of a handle on the whole school bit again how I am having more and more time opening up.

I'm anxiously looking forward to the next couple weeks. My girlfriend will be in Chicago for the next couple weeks and I'm planning to meet up with her for the weekend. We haven't seen each other since Aug 28th, so I am super pumped about the visit. No real plans so far other than taking in a Sox game and bumming around the city, but I could use a relaxing weekend so it will work out perfectly.

The next weekend she will be flying here to go through her stuff in storage before it is shipped off to NY. That means two weekends in a row for us to meet up! I'm going to get spoiled. Anyway, we are going to organize a get together for both her and my local friends at my place on Oct 1, so if I somehow miss you on the mass email I'll be sending out in the next couple days, just let me know because everyone, including you, is invited. Just be prepared for mingled social groups.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

w00ooT! m1ngl3d s0ci@l gr0o0pz!!!11!

9/20/2005 9:45 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/26/2005 10:39 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hi David... i might be able to come after all! My Aunt might watch my niece and nephew for me that night for a little while! Nice :)

i deleted the prev. comment cuz it had a typo :)

9/26/2005 10:40 PM  
Blogger david said...

Lisa - You changed plans and called in favors to come to my party? No way! That is awesome! Even if it is just for a few minutes it would be great to have you stop by!

And Mr. Crafter of the Zapper, does that mean you are in? Shall I reserve the coveted pop can holder for you?

9/26/2005 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home