Sunday, October 30, 2005

3 Weeks to Go!

As I warned previously, my posting has slowed as a result of my hectic study life. I am at no shortage of things to discuss, and I hope to get you caught up, or at least fill in some more of the gaps once school wraps up in 3 weeks for the semester.

In short, here are the latest happenings:
I spent last weekend in NY visiting my girlfriend. NY is awesome, definitely not a bad place to show up every other month! She had only been in her new apartment a day when I arrived, but already had the city mapped out and was able to show me around without missing a beat. It is amazing how quickly she can adapt to new surroundings. We did Brooklyn Bridge, the WTC site, Little Italy, China Town, Greenwich Village, a Broadway show (Avenue Q), and checked out a few of the local restaurants. It was a packed weekend!

School is consuming my life. When I'm not working, I'm studying. I have a test tomorrow, a big paper due in 2 weeks that I started today, and 2 finals the week of Nov 14. Needless to say, I'm busy. I feel like I've all but abandoned my friends to keep up in my classes, I have had to skip out of Halloween parties, dinners, and various get togethers at friend's places. The plan for next semester is to take it down to one course so I'm not driving myself into the ground. I'm no good to anyone, be that work, school, or friends if I'm burned out. Balance is key to success. Once I get back into the groove of school I'll bump it back up to 2 courses.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Like I told Ang and Brooke while they ran their 5k...

Keep on going!! You can do it! Not much further!!

(even though it's not completely done, it's the home-stretch for getting to your first break!)

11/01/2005 10:15 PM  
Blogger david said...

That is good advice. I can do it, just a little pain and then it is over!

11/02/2005 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home