Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sad iPod


It didn’t take long. You may remember my splurge from a couple months ago when I finally dropped the cash on an iPod. Well, my iPod ownership is over. It was charging on a table at my sister’s house and her cat thought the power cord would be a fun toy. She pulled the cord and the iPod came crashing down. I now it displays the unhappy iPod icon on most boots. When it does boot, it will play for a couple hours then just stop. Yet another instance of me realizing I have no desire for a pet. They seem to cause more harm than good.

My sister was very generous about the whole situation and has even offered to help with part of the replacement cost. That was very kind of her. Anyone want to buy a partial working, mostly broken iPod?

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

ooh, that stinks! atleast it plays every once in awhile... better than not having one for the time being, eh?

i'm still waiting to make my ipod purchase... it'll probably not be until atleast next fall. there's no reason i NEED to... i've survived so far. we'll see :)

6/05/2006 11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also have many useless and broken devices I would enjoy giving to people for money. Please let me know.

8/13/2006 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home