Sunday, February 05, 2006

Is Nothing Sacred?

If you know the slightest bit about me, then you must also know that my favorite movies are those in the Back to the Future trilogy. Today my roommate informed me of the most unnerving thing: A home made BTTF trailer cut to make it look like a parallel story line to Brokeback Mountain.

I must admit, it is very clever, well edited, and very humorous. As a BTTF fan however I have a responsibility to bad mouth it as garbage. I'll let you decide for yourself:

Brokeback to the Future

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant.

2/07/2006 8:37 PM  
Blogger david said...

I have not seen Brokeback. I really have no desire to see it, much in the same way I have no desire to watch "Herbie Fully Loaded."

2/07/2006 9:02 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

yeah, i don't have any desire to see Brokeback either... and maybe I just wasn't in the mood tonight, but I really didn't think the link was that funny... clever, but I wasn't cracking up.

2/07/2006 9:14 PM  
Blogger Seth R. said...

I saw it a few days ago and thought it was hilarious, but I figured you wouldn't like it David, so I didn't tell you. I haven't seen Brokeback and really have no intention of doing so. I don't care for romance movies, nor cowboy movies, so it fails to gain appeal with me on all counts.

2/08/2006 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home