Sunday, September 04, 2005

School Starts - Posting May Slow

Just a reminder and a warning. I will be starting school at the U of M Carlson School of Management this Wednesday 9/7/2005, and I expect it will be monopolizing most of my free time. I will do my best to keep my blog updated with all the latest, but please realize that may not be possible. I love hearing from all of you, so if the posts slow too much for you, feel free to call or email! If you don't have my number or email address, be sure to post a comment below so I can send it to you!

7 Comments:

Blogger Erin Bennett said...

I have the gmail address. Is that adequate?
Have a lovely start to the school year! I too start this week and it's all a little surreal. Have you gotten your pencils and notebooks? How about new shoes? :)

9/04/2005 9:36 PM  
Blogger david said...

Hey, I'm not saying I'm going to fall off the edge of the earth, just that I probably won't post daily! Gmail works nicely.

9/04/2005 10:03 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Good Luck with your first day of classes!! I hope staying home from Gooseberry paid off.
by the way.. i'm posting some pics, you should check em' out!

9/07/2005 12:09 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

School, massivly over-rated!!!! Good talking to you the other day. Don't let the drymstones get ya while at school! They hurt.

9/12/2005 10:02 PM  
Blogger Travis Johansen said...

hey, just found your blog :) hope all went well at your first second and third day at school. i added a comment to your first post on the main page. but yeah, peace out- and keep us blogged :)

9/16/2005 8:58 PM  
Blogger david said...

Thanks for all the support guys! School has been going great, and I'm seeing that I'm gaining more and more of my time back as I'm getting used to the flow of classes again. It won't be long and I'll have more time than hours in the day!

9/18/2005 10:45 PM  
Blogger david said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/18/2005 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home