Thursday, June 16, 2005

Carlson Here I Come!

I have been officially accepted into the University of Minnesota's Carlson School of Management! I received the acceptance letter today! I'm super pumped about it. Granted the next 3-4 years of my life may be a social void and living hell, but it all pays off in the end right? Right?

Classes start on September 6th, which is coming up faster than I can believe. It will be a little weird getting back into the whole study/school thing, but I'm sure I'll get the knack back. It has only been a 2.5 years since I finished my undergrad and I still remember what a book looks like.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin Bennett said...

Congratulations!!!

6/20/2005 4:17 PM  
Blogger david said...

Thanks! If you couldn't tell, I'm super pumped about it!

6/22/2005 1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home