Thursday, April 21, 2005

U of M Carlson Application Submitted!!!!!

It is finished! After literally 9 months of writing, reading, rewriting, rereading, second guessing, and re-second guessing, I finally it the submit button and have sent my application to Carlson off for review. I should know in about a month what my fate will be for the next 4 years of my life.

I want to throw out a big thanks to all of you who helped with reviewing my essays! I greatly appreciate it!

It sure will be nice to have a little more free time now, maybe I can fix up some stuff around the house now finally, or get some reading done, or sleep, or even buy groceries. Life will be grand!

I'm sure I'll find something I think is horribly important to fill up my time, something to tell myself that I'm building up a better, richer, more fulfilling future. To some extent I'm sure that is all true, I'm just trying to figure out exactly where it is I'm aiming to go other than simply "up." Finding purpose is always harder than it seems at the surface.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home