Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Napoleon Dynamite Dance

As the song says, "I got canned heat in my heals tonight!" I finally did my talent show act for youth group, the NapDyn dance! Over a month of practice paid off. While there were a few small mess ups, I was very pleased with the execution of the performance.

Although I had the "Vote for Pedro" shirt, I didn't have the moonboots. I couldn't find any size 14 or 15's used or cheap. Ah well, my shoes worked and they were a lot easier to dance in than boots would have been.

A tape exists of the performance, I'm thinking I better get the original before it finds its way into the wrong hands.

3 Comments:

Blogger david said...

My (our) uncle was the one who recorded it, I'm sure he will have more copies floating around than could ever justify viewership. You will see the video, there is no question about that.

Surpass OutaSynk? That can never be surpassed, that was a team effort of close guys from a glorious time. This was a solo effort, but I just as OutaSynk I see it as my fairwell since this is my last year with the youth group.

4/23/2005 7:07 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Last year with the youth group?? What? Are we not good enough for you anymore? What's so important that you have to up and not be a leader any more, huh?
Just cuz your guys are seniors doesn't mean you have to just be done.
Well... i guess you'll have to do what you have to do, but I want an explanation! :) Have a nice day!

4/28/2005 9:09 AM  
Blogger david said...

You guys are great! The problem is that I'm going to be starting school in the fall and I wouldn't be able to study/attend class Wednesdays. I also wouldn't be able to do any retreats since I will be in class most likely on Saturdays.

This issue might be worth its own posting. I'll write one now.

4/29/2005 12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home